Well, this means less people want to travel because of the high cost. Lower the carbon footprint. More people will look at alternative modes of transportation.
- Kitesurfing - Pure, fun, fast.
- Cycling - Excercise, cheaper than kiting and less set up time.
- Walking - The cheapest though can be tough when its hot especialy these days.
- Stand Up Paddle Surfing or Kayaking - Imagine that, Mount Lavinia to Colombo each morning, you dont even need to shower!
- Or if you are really lazy, rent a bullock cart!
Visit - www.kitesurfinglanka.com if you need to learn the sport!
|More fun, more enjoyment!|
|Will this become a reality in Sri Lanka?|
|The new road signs.|